• focuses on, and respects, the experience of those who take part
• helps participants dream of, and hope for, new possibilities
• gives tools and confidence to make the dreams happen and doesn't come up with pre-packaged solutions.
If you're in an organisation where your funding is cut, Jenny can help you refocus on your shared vision, and identify your next steps forward, to meet your challenges.
Jenny's passion is finding ways in which those from many different backgrounds can discover their talents, and together achieve more than they thought possible!
I live in inner city Sheffield – which keeps my feet on the ground when it comes to learning!
I work part time for a charity, responsible for training around 100 volunteers of many nationalities.
A small group meets monthly in our home (around the kitchen table!) to explore life, community action and spirituality.
My 30 + years experience of enabling others in their learning, includes:
• inner city and housing estate projects and churches
• professional workers, in community and church based projects. (including up to HE level M)
• government employment training schemes
…and I've an MA in Adult Education with Theological Reflection.