The kitchen table is the place where:
• people can be themselves and talk honestly.
• relationships are valued, and all belong
• the whole person is nourished, not just the mind
• mess and fun happen!
• change is possible for individuals, the wider network of relationships and those around.
I reckon that's a pretty good list of things to aim for in a learning event!
The Kitchen Table Learning cartoon is based on Rublev's icon, representing the Holy Trinity … God in relationship, with space at the table for each of us. (You might like to look it up, and see if you can spot the similarities)
If you'd like to find out more about my approaches to learning, then contact me for a more detailed summary ... and check out my facebook page.
Join us on our Facebook page and be the first to receive updates on upcoming future events and workshops.
• Rublev's Icon, representing the Holy Trinity.
God in relationship, with space at the table for us.
Assist Asylum Seeker Support Initiative – Short Term.
• Unlock Urban
Unlock aims to give a helping hand to the Church to relate the gospel to all the people around them.